Friday, September 29, 2006
On 9/27/06, moni M <*******@hotmail.com> wrote:
Sorry I didn't call you yesterday, I was in the office until 8pm, and before that I was in meetings, and when I got home, I was just too tired to do anything else.
Anyways, I hope you're having a good week.
Okay, now that was a lie. A big fat lie. I was still sketched about the...the PROSTITUTING of himself. Or what not. Anyways, he wrote back:
"Kevin A." email@example.com
Friday, September 29, 2006 5:21 AM
"moni M" ****@hotmail.com
I just got home. It's been a long day. I got 2 relatively easy conttracts to make webstes.I bought myself a laptop after our lunch, so i'll be checking my email even more often.
I'm constantly looking for a different job. I'm tired of all the same routne.
So if you know of any opportunity, please let me know.
I'm not necessary looking for big $ but I'd like to be doing something that will challenge me anew.
On a more positive note, I would like to see you again.
Since we've already done lunch, how about we do something that doesn't involve food *porn music in the back ground) ;o)
Feel free to call me at anytime. But keep in mind that I finish my spanish class at 8:15.
See ya soon,
Umm. Okay I've come to two conclusions:
1. He cannot spell
2. He fed me, and now wants to fuck me. How thoughtful.
NOT. Also, the hour is sketch. Who is awake at 5:21am? I'll tell you who: PROSTITUTES!
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Apparently my like-an-uncle-cause-he's-been-friends-with-dad-for-5 million-years Domenico is like thisclose to Souray...
AND HE'S GETTING ME DRESSING ROOM PASSES FOR THE HABS!
Oh jesus! IT'S A MIRACLE!
So I'm supposed to get 4, so I'm thinking:
and.... CG or Destin. Depending.
Oh, right. Destin just got back from Europe (he was supposed to be there for 3 weeks, he ended up being there for 6)
What else? Oh...me and CG are sorta doing better. Much better.
Oh, and on Monday, my dad whored me out to this exec's son. He says: "I promised him you'd meet him at the restaurant in 10 minutes, and that you wanted to go on this date."
Umm, no? What am I?
So I went (dad, you owe me). And the guy was actually, really really cute. Blond hair, blue eyes. Except blond isn't my type...at all... but whatever.
We got along really well, and he's all, I want you to come with me to Globe (1 of the best in town) tomorrow night. I was all "Maybe"
So I get back to work, spirits are high, and I'm browsing craigslist, laughing at the W4M, M4W, Casual Encounters (people write the funniest shit dude). And what do I see on CE?
THE GUY'S PUT AN ADD UP.
He's WHORING himself out on the internet.
I was on a date with a PROSTITUTE!
I'm still recovering. Meanwhile Kat is laughing at me, but c'mon! He put his face pic on the internet, asking for sex! He's a PROSTITUTE!
Thursday, September 21, 2006
I've been going to Bikram yoga lately.... I'll be dishing $120 a month starting next week for it, and my little visit to Lululemon cost me $200.
Bikram is where the room is sealed, and heated to 42 degrees, and it's not relaxing. At all. It's a fucking workout. And you are pouring sweat, because of the heat and exertion.
Last night, the instructor was this beautiful, practically naked man, who's studied this type of yoga in India. He was amazing. And I don't mean his looks.
I think he's the best teacher so far. His voice is loud and clear, he makes jokes, makes you feel comfortable, and make you push yourself to the limits. I admired his devotion to it, and his determination. It was awesome. After class, he came up to me and said I was probably the hardest working person in the class that evening, and it made me proud of myself. Maybe I'm not a total failure after all. But...
I'm feeling down. Depressed down.
CG's mom is directing a ballet in a few weeks. He came by and gave me a flyer. I said I probably wasn't going to go, cause I don't want to go alone. He sounded surprised and said "No, I mean, I want us to go together, as a date. Then we can see my mom" I felt really happy, ya know? Like we were finally making progress. But then...
A few days ago I asked him when to give him money for my ticket. He said in a couple of days, and that we were 7 people going (what?) and that these 2 girls he had dated would be coming too (double what?)
So, I felt like shit. I said "Oh..." He was all "Why? What's wrong" I said nothing. *sigh*
Then he had a soccer game, he goes "You should come sometime" I said "I'll go, sure. Who'll be there?" He said his dad and brother. I said "Your dad?! Umm, I don't know, what will he think of me?" His response: "Nothing, I mean, you're just this girl. He only knows your name cause he dropped me off at your place one time. You're just this girl."
So I'm "just this girl"
So... I was in tears most of yesterday. Not just because of him. I've been feeling low...like I'm losing touch with everybody, like I'm out of the loop. I just don't know what to think anymore.... I don't want to be treated like shit anymore... I want someone who won't just wanna fuck me. There is more to me than my vagina. Why can't anybody see that?
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
* What is your salad dressing of choice? Lemon & Oil
* What is your favorite fast food restaurant? I don't really eat fast food... does subway count?
* What is your favorite sit down restaurant? It's a tie between Tonnere de Brest & Atmas.
* On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 15% or more. Unless the staff sucks.
* What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Sushi....mmmm
* Name three foods you detest above all others. Asparagus, liver, boiled carrots
* What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Ummm chicken w/peanut sauce
* What are your pizza topping(s) of choice? Buffalo mozzarella
* What do you like to put on your toast? My mum's currant jelly....MMMM
* What is your favorite type of gum? the chewable kind
* Number of contacts in your cell phone? jesus...5 million
* Number of contacts in your e-mail address book? don't have one
* What is your wallpaper on your computer? Go Habs Go!
* What is your screensaver on your computer? FIFA
* Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? *blocks ears* lalalala I don't know what you're talking about
* How many land line phones do you have in your house? 0, nada, niet
* How many televisions are in your house? two at the moment, one is going to be reclaimed ERIC COME GET YOUR TV!
* What kitchen appliance do you use the least? umm toaster
* What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? the format? what? I don't listen to the radio.
* What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? umm. My butt? No wait. My eyes. I think.
* Are you right handed or left handed? Right right admiral
* Do you like your smile? baahhh it depends if I'm sober or not
* Have you ever had anything removed from your body? a mole on my arm when I was 9.
* Would you like to? Of course! Please remove the fat fom my tighs and tummy =)
* Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? umm, when I'm on the toilet, no. When I'm in the bath in the bathroom yes. Haha trick answer, see?
* Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Touch
* When was the last time you had a cavity? Never =) I'm lucky, straight teeth, no cavities, no work, nada
* What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? My pint of beer
* Have you ever been knocked unconscious? once while playing hockey
* If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? uhh, no thanks
* If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I don't want to change it
* How do you express your artistic side? I cook
* What color do you think you look best in? Umm, colorS...black, dark blue, and hot pink for some reason
* How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? 5 minutes
* Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? ....are bugs non-food? Cause when I was on a motorcycle... *shiver*
* If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? Ewww all my cousins are ugly. The males... Not the females (som are models) but I'm not gay so... Ewwww
* How often do you go to church? Never, I don't believe in "god"
* Have you ever saved someone's life? its a long story
* Has someone ever saved yours? Linda...by passing away. Some of you know what I'm talking about.
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
* Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Sign me up!
* Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Yes!
* Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? Been there, done that, where's my money?
* Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Only if it could be reattached right after.
* Would you never blog again for $50,000? ...Yes
* Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? HA! Yeah right.
* Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Yup.
* Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? I'm not an animal
* Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? only 5K? You crazy?
* Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Can I still watch sports? Only if I can stull watch sports.
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
My laptop has come back from the dead, and in addition to the new external hard drive that my hard-earned-supposed-to-go-to-shoes-or-booze money has bought, it got a memory upgrade.
Today, a funny event (which took weeks to plan) happened at work. I can't write about it, god forbid a co-worker were to stumble upon my blog and in result, get me fired. But those of you who know me and read (I'm looking at you Kat, Cas, James, Johnny, etc) can call me and ask me, and I'll let you know. To my blogger family, I'll tell you via voice convo when I get my bloody laptop back (1 week).
Tonight I got yoga (which I'm dragging Kat to) and my friend Colin is playing at Vinyl tonight. His trio will be on for most of the evening, and there's no cover (shouts of thanks from my bank account)
I didn't do much this weekend....I cooked a fabulous expensive, bank-breaking meal for moi and CG, which he liked. And I liked that he liked. And he liked that I liked that he liked. And...well you get the picture.
So, I'm feeling very un-inspired, and leave you (Debbie, Mike, Venge, Sean, Al) now with my promise that in less than two weeks, you'll be hearing me making a fool out of myself again.
I stole this from Edtime Stories
1. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
I dig it
2. Do you bite your toenails?
...first of all, NO. Second of all, NO.
3. Are you a jealous person?
4. What are you allergic to?
tiny, yappy dogs
5. What books, if any, have made you cry?
...Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince...when Dumbledore died =(
6. Does it get annoying when somebody says they'll call you, but doesn’t?
YES. Except Kathryn, because I sometimes don't call her back either.
7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
8. If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest what would you say to them?
Err, did they ask me out? I'd say "I'm sorry, I seeing someone" Which is true. If they flirted, I'd probably change my body language...cross my arms, etc.
9. What would you rather be doing right now?
NOT be at work.
10. What song lyrics, if any, are stuck in your head at the moment, if any?
I'm Never Gonna Leave You, by Led Zep
12. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
Don't remember, I was 1
13. What's your favorite TV show, now or in the past?
eeeeek. Cannot answer, I have more than one.
14. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
15. Can others make you cry easily?
Depends what they do to me.
16. Who was the last person to piss you off?
Cabby who kept hitting on me this morning.
17. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
naah, only if its work related
18. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
Yea, but usually don't care
19. If you could be any type of fruit what would you be?
what? uhh.... mango?
20. Were you a "planned" child?
21. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
22. What was the last thing to scare you?
err.... the spider that WOULD NOT DIE! which stared at me from my ceiling, directly over my bed for 2 hours, until I couldn't take it anymore.
23. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
a MINIMUM of 10
24. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
beer or hard? err Beer = Guinness, Drink = Bombay tonic
25. When was the last time you saw a rainbow?
On the train ride back from NYC
26. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
27. What personality trait is a must-have in the opposite sex?
28. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
umm define covered
29. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
No. I believe in going dutch. Or: I ask you out, I pay. You ask me out, you pay.
30. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
one more tattoo....maybe....I already have two
31. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
32.Can you speak any languages other than English?
Italian and French
33. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Lemon & Oil
34.Have you ever fooled around with someone and not remembered?
35.Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
yes...big FUCKING mistake
36. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
37.When was the last time someone hit on you?
about 6 hours ago, by a creepy cab guy
Thursday, September 14, 2006
The gunman who went on a shooting rampage at a Montreal college on Wednesday apparently left an online journal with chilling comments and photos of himself brandishing a rifle.
Kimveer Gill referred to himself as "angel of death" in an online diary.
Kimveer Gill, who is believed to be the man who shot a young woman to death and wounded 19 other people, was the author of an online diary posted at the website vampirefreaks.com.
Gill, 25, arrived at Dawson College dressed entirely in black, wearing a trench coat and carrying an automatic gun when he opened fire.
Of the 19 people injured, at least six were reported in critical condition Thursday morning. Montreal police said the victims ranged in age from 17 to 48.
On Thursday, police identified the dead student as Anastasia De Souza, an 18-year-old woman from Montreal. Published reports said De Souza was a student at Dawson College.
Chaos on campus
Investigators with Montreal police's Major Crimes Unit and with the Sûreté du Québec, the provincial police force, spent the night picking through the crime scene to collect forensic evidence, and piece together what happened Wednesday afternoon.
Eyewitnesses say they saw a tall, Goth-looking man in a long black coat drive up near the college on Maisonneuve Street in a black Pontiac Sunfire at around 12:30 p.m. He got out of his car, opened the trunk and removed a rifle.
The gunman walked toward the college's southwest entrance, firing randomly, said witnesses, who saw him shoot at least one person outside. The man then walked into the college, gripping the rifle. Police say the first gunshots were heard at 12:41 p.m.
It was lunchtime and the school was packed when the gunman entered through the main doors and headed to the cafeteria. "He was shooting randomly," said Dawson student Michel Boyer, who witnessed the gunfire. "I'm not sure who he was shooting at, but the [cafeteria] atrium was completely cleared."
Chaos ensued, said Boyer. "The adrenaline was rushing. It was like something from a movie. It was completely unbelievable and incredible."
The first police officers were on the scene within three minutes, said Montreal police chief Yvan Delorme. By coincidence, they had been called to the college on an unrelated drug investigation.
Officers with guns drawn rushed into the building, at which point witnesses reported hearing more shots fired. Montreal police confirmed that the officers exchanged gunfire with the suspect, and that the suspect was hit by at least one officer.
Police said the gunman died during the shootout, but backed away from a claim Wednesday night that the suspect was killed by police. "We know that shots were fired, both by this man and the police," said Sûreté du Québec spokesman François Doré. An autopsy is expected to confirm the cause of death.
Panic in the streets
Pandemonium broke out inside the college and on surrounding streets minutes after the shooting began. Hundreds of students poured out of the school, running with their heads covered. Many were crying and yelling into their cellphones, and several people fleeing the scene had blood stains on their clothes.
People collapsed on nearby streets as they tried to flee, and some of those lying on the ground were trampled by others as they ran away.
While hundreds of students sought refuge at nearby Concordia University, others hid for as long as three hours, until police with dogs escorted them out to safety. Eyewitness Andrew Galle said he emerged from Dawson College's campus radio station to a gruesome scene. "There was glass everywhere, and a big pile of blood, with tracks out the front door and outside the school itself."
Police officers were seen dragging a bloody body out of the school about 45 minutes after the first gunshots were heard. They rested the body next to a patrol car and threw a sheet over the corpse. Police confirmed Wednesday night that the body was that of the gunman.
Officers then searched the school, floor by floor and room by room, amid initial fears that there might have been be a second gunman. The school was declared empty about three hours after the first shots were heard.
Police say it will take weeks before they can assemble a complete account of what happened. Investigators worked through Wednesday night examining the crime scene.
They also searched Gill's car and his residence in Fabreville, a borough in Laval north of Montreal on Thursday morning, searching for evidence. Neighbours told CBC Radio that Gill lived with his parents in the house.
Gunman said he was "Ready for Action"
In his profile on vampirefreaks.com, a website devoted to Goth culture, Gill called himself "Trench," and wrote: "You will come to know him as the Angel of Death."
"Work sucks … School sucks … Life sucks … What else can I say?" he wrote. "Metal and Goth kick ass. Life is like a video game, you gotta die sometime."
A photo gallery accompanying the profile includes pictures of Gill brandishing a Beretta CX4 Storm semi-automatic rifle. In the last seven photos, he is wearing a black trench coat and holding the rifle. The caption below the last photo reads, "Ready for Action."
Dawson College, where the shooting occurred, is closed until Monday. About 10,000 students attend the junior college, which offers a two-year pre-university program or a three-year technical program.
So... I'm sick of the news... I'm just relieved that the shooter was not Arab. If he was, shit would have hit the fan. Game over. The media would have had a field day trying to incorporate terrorism into this mess.
Not much has been happening... Kat now works in this amazing designer store (JUST SHOES!) and I die a little inside everytime I go because I can't afford anything. And they're all so beautiful (the shoes) *tear*
I'm getting a bit frustrated with CG... It's been a month and a half... and when he was told last week by a friend of mine that he was lucky to have snagged me as his girlfriend (awkward!) CG said "Oh no, like, we just just met!". IT'S BEEN A MONTH AND A HALF!
Excuse me. I was overwhelmed for a second there.
Other than that, he's really great. Funny, sarcastic ( I can't live without sarcastic people) and reaaallllyyy good in the... you know. He's actually at my place right now, sleeping (lucky bastard!). We were both tired from worrying about the shooting, so we went to bed around 12am, and we talked till about 1am. Did some exercise. Talked for another hour, until about 3:30am. I fell asleep. He woke me up at 4:00am for more exercise. Then went back to sleep around 4:50am. I'm TIRED. It's hard to keep my eyes open. But he only has class at 2pm so he can sleep all he wants, which is so not fair.
Work is crazy. Like, deranged crazy. Also, some of my co-workers are deranged, but I've known that since the day I started working here.
My apartment is good...it's far from the pub, which SUCKS, and far from everybody, which DOUBLE SUCKS, but it's nice to find the bathroom clean a few days after cleaning it, unlike at my old place, where The Asshole Who Shall Not Be Named (refered to as TAWSNBN) would leave puddles of shit on the counter, there would be rings around the tub after he took 1 shower *shiver* and his fucking body hairs would be scattered on the sink.
I'll take pictures soon...I can't upload them though, I still haven't gotten my laptop back from my dad, and hopefully my hardrive is intact. Maybe in a few weeks.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
I'm posting from the CBC:
Two gunmen who opened fire in a downtown Montreal college Wednesday afternoon are dead, and police are hunting a third suspect.
At least 16 people were injured in a shooting rampage that terrorized students and staff at Dawson College, a CEGEP serving about 10,000 students.
Montreal police confirmed that at least one suspect was "neutralized," but did not provide details on how the gunman died. "Whether he did it to himself or not, I can't yet say," said spokesman Yan Lafrenière.
Television images showed police officers dragging a bloody body out of the main doors of the building.
Students inside Dawson College told reporters they heard several shots in the building around 1 p.m.
Eyewitnesses say they saw a tall skinny man, wearing a black trench coat and a Mohawk haircut, walk into the cafeteria carrying a large gun. He apparently fired several shots.
Student Michel Boyer sought shelter behind a reception desk after seeing a gunman and fleeing from the vicinity of the shootings. "I thought this was fake, and it was just an excuse to get out of class," he told CBC Newsworld. "I did run away as soon as I did see that it was real." His voice shaking, he added, "It was the most scary thing that has ever happened to me."Boyer said he saw at least one man holding a gun.
"I'm only 19 and to have flashes of your life and the people that you love going by you, it should not be allowed."
Dawson College instructor Arielle Reid said she was in her office when the shooting began. "I heard the shots and a student ran into my office," she told CBC Newsworld. "People don't know what is going on and they don't know what to do."
Hundreds of students fled the building, and the area was cordoned off. Police officers wearing bulletproof vests kept people away from the college.
"They're telling me, 'Go the other way, lady, you're in the line of fire,' " said CBC News reporter Nancy Wood at the scene.
Hundreds of officers surrounded the building in downtown Montreal, cordoning off a park facing the school, as well as the Alexis Nihon Plaza, a nearby shopping centre.
Wednesday, September 6, 2006
Work is murder, so I don't have any time to surf the net, and since my laptop exploded (its being repaired) I haven't gotten the internet at home yet...whats the point if I have no cpu!
That's why I haven't been on ym or myspace or msn....I'm sorry guys...
I'll be away for a little bit...but I'll try to check your blogs every few days and keep in touch that way... I miss you =(