Monday, August 29, 2005

...

Well, another week is beggining...And it's marking the end of my summer fling with the temp worker from my office. He going away to university, and I don't want to do the long distance thing, we're both young (he's 21 I'm 19) to commit to something like that...we'll see when he gets back.

I woke up late...not that late surprisingly, I forgot to turn my alarm clock on last night, and I woke up at 9am instead of 8am...but suprisingly enough, I was only 45 minutes late for work, which is pretty good. Exept, when I was leaving the apartment, my roomate Eric was sleeping on the couch...and his bedroom door was shut...So I'm wondering if he and Kat got in a fight...I hope not. See that's the thing when you live with a couple, you pray to God that they'll stick together 'cause it'll be hell if they split on ya. But I'm sure that they'll make it...at least I hope so.

I'm in line for a promotion, but I haven't been able to talk to the guy responsible because he was sick most of last week, and this week isn't very good for him, it's rediculously busy at the office.

Well, that's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

    ReplyDelete