Monday, August 22, 2005

bah!


Meh...I've been single since the begginning of May, just got out of a two year relationaship...
And I've been dating like a man. So far, in total, I've dated six guys! 2 of which I'm seeing on a
3-days-apart basis. By the way, when I say dating, it doesn't necessarily mean that I've slept with them...I'm not that much of a *ahem*.

So yea...it's quite exciting actually, never know where I'm gonna go or who I'll be with, beats sitting at home watching movies.

My cousin just went back to Florence (Italy for you...ahem, people who don't know) I'll miss him...he's like a best firend, we used to spend every summer together everyday, we'd both live at my nonni's house (grandparents in italian) and we were stuck like glue. But for the past few years, I've been workin...a lot. So I don't get to see him as much as before, and it kind of breaks my heart, to know all the time we've been apart. After all, we only see each other once a year.

But I'm planning on heading over there for about a week in april, so that will be fun!!! Can't wait actually, just for the fact that I won't have to go to work for a whole week! yay...

So yes, I'm gonna go back to work...this is a bad habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment